– The Size of My Church is 37 x Larger Than We AssumeMarch 12, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Posted in Online Ministry | 5 Comments
What really is the size of our congregation?
Social Media Ministry, a 2.5 Year Review
Here is a presentation I made to the professional staff and stewardship committee recently.
5 Comments »
I am now Tweeting Instead of BloggingMy Tweets
# of Times Blog Read
- 13,421 Readings
- – Revisited: $10 Million UU Wedding — What Was I Thinking?
- – Updated: Possibility & Relentless Creativity
- – Does This Twit Tweet? Follow @TheNewUU
- – Could The NewUU Fill The Sydney Opera House For Three Sold-Out Performance?
- – Updated: Pastoral Care, The Unemployed & LinkedIn
- – The NewUU Isn’t New Anymore and Thinking of Closing Shop
- – Why Would the Facebook Founder’s Sister Tell People To Stop Sharing?
- – Use this Kvetch Circle in Pastoral Care of Friends and Family
- – Snorkle Ticks, Tickle-Checks and Yearning at the Bus Stop
- – What Does Post-DOMA Mean To You?
- – Would You Defend, in Public, Victims of Hate That You Witness?
- – Which is More Important: The looks of your website or how it works for parishioners?
- – Can Embarrassment Be a Devotional Practice?
- – What Could Roku Mean to UUs?
- – Best Description Yet Explaining Why Productive Volunteers Churn
- – A Quilted Nude Portrait & a UU OWL Program for Women 50+
- – Why I’m Not Ready to Say I’m No Longer a UU
- – There Once Was a UU From Nantucket …
- – MOOCs, UU RE, Innovation & An Online Job Posted By The UUA
- – Do We Think More Alike Than Love Alike?
- – Could We Have Died Today?
- – Hands Wide Open & Doors Banging: To Have Without Holding
- – Are You a UU Innovator? Hold a Google Chat With Other Change Agents
- – A $10 Million UU Officiated Wedding and Three Must-Reads for New UUs!
- – UUs Can Easily Fund a Movie That Makes White People Think About White Priviledge
- – Is Your UU Heart, or Brain, at The Core of Your Faith?
- – Could Joss Whedon’s Commencement Address Bring UU Multigenerations Together?
- – 1 Click Truth to Power & Smartphone Users Feel Connected, Excited, Curious and Productive
- – How the Cone Melts: Secrets of Sacred Ice Creams
- – Does Digital Ministry Guarantee Growth In Members & Participants?
- – Are Many Hurt-Free, Working Professionals Turned Off In Our Churches?
- – How a Harvard UU Seminarian Found More God in a Google Hangout Than in Church
- – Compassion Makes The World Go Round: Considering Rev. Nancy Shaffer’s Poetry
- – Does Beloved Community Assume Right Relationships As a Premise?
- – Lets Go To Sundae School & Lick Our Cares Away
- – Inherent Worth & Dignity on Facebook? Inherently NOT
- – How about a UU Mental Health Study & Is TheNewUU Destined for the UCC?
- – Is What We Post to Facebook Public?
- – When Blood And Prayers Are Woven Fine
- – Is Katy Perry a UU Firework? I Kissed Uhhh….God and I liked It!
- – Thoughts on a Denominational Strategy for Digital Ministry
- – Skype Dying
- – Poetry Toast Memorial Post
- – When mentors die and new ones fly high
- – Defense Against Zombies: UU Digital Ministry
- – Help Our Congregations Hit by Hurricane Sandy
- – The Chalice on My Heart
- – $35 million for UUism and UU Travels in Ireland
- – Anger, honesty, boundaries – Oh My – The Blizzard of Oz
- – When Anger Calls You to Minister
The New UU Recommends:-- iMinister -- SparkWithin -- Celestial Lands -- Held in The Light -- Sparks in The Night -- Sugar on The Rumpus -- PolityWonk -- Toward a Holy Theater -- Guy Kawasaki -- Boston Unitarian -- Phil's Little Blog on The Prairie -- Consulting Adult -- Stefan's Saga -- Divining The Digital Reformation -- Common Sense Religion -- The Lively Tradition -- Gathered By The Fire