— The Size of My Church is 37 x Larger Than We AssumeMarch 12, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Posted in Online Ministry | 5 Comments
What really is the size of our congregation?
Social Media Ministry, a 2.5 Year Review
Here is a presentation I made to the professional staff and stewardship committee recently.
5 Comments »
I am now Tweeting Instead of BloggingMy Tweets
# of Times Blog Read
- 15,367 Readings
- — Revisited: $10 Million UU Wedding — What Was I Thinking?
- — Updated: Possibility & Relentless Creativity
- — Does This Twit Tweet? Follow @TheNewUU
- — Could The NewUU Fill The Sydney Opera House For Three Sold-Out Performance?
- — Updated: Pastoral Care, The Unemployed & LinkedIn
- — The NewUU Isn’t New Anymore and Thinking of Closing Shop
- — Why Would the Facebook Founder’s Sister Tell People To Stop Sharing?
- — Use this Kvetch Circle in Pastoral Care of Friends and Family
- — Snorkle Ticks, Tickle-Checks and Yearning at the Bus Stop
- — What Does Post-DOMA Mean To You?
- — Would You Defend, in Public, Victims of Hate That You Witness?
- — Which is More Important: The looks of your website or how it works for parishioners?
- — Can Embarrassment Be a Devotional Practice?
- — What Could Roku Mean to UUs?
- — Best Description Yet Explaining Why Productive Volunteers Churn
- — A Quilted Nude Portrait & a UU OWL Program for Women 50+
- — Why I’m Not Ready to Say I’m No Longer a UU
- — There Once Was a UU From Nantucket …
- — MOOCs, UU RE, Innovation & An Online Job Posted By The UUA
- — Do We Think More Alike Than Love Alike?
- — Could We Have Died Today?
- — Hands Wide Open & Doors Banging: To Have Without Holding
- — Are You a UU Innovator? Hold a Google Chat With Other Change Agents
- — A $10 Million UU Officiated Wedding and Three Must-Reads for New UUs!
- — UUs Can Easily Fund a Movie That Makes White People Think About White Priviledge
- — Is Your UU Heart, or Brain, at The Core of Your Faith?
- — Could Joss Whedon’s Commencement Address Bring UU Multigenerations Together?
- — 1 Click Truth to Power & Smartphone Users Feel Connected, Excited, Curious and Productive
- — How the Cone Melts: Secrets of Sacred Ice Creams
- — Does Digital Ministry Guarantee Growth In Members & Participants?
- — Are Many Hurt-Free, Working Professionals Turned Off In Our Churches?
- — How a Harvard UU Seminarian Found More God in a Google Hangout Than in Church
- — Compassion Makes The World Go Round: Considering Rev. Nancy Shaffer’s Poetry
- — Does Beloved Community Assume Right Relationships As a Premise?
- — Lets Go To Sundae School & Lick Our Cares Away
- — Inherent Worth & Dignity on Facebook? Inherently NOT
- — How about a UU Mental Health Study & Is TheNewUU Destined for the UCC?
- — Is What We Post to Facebook Public?
- — When Blood And Prayers Are Woven Fine
- — Is Katy Perry a UU Firework? I Kissed Uhhh….God and I liked It!
- — Thoughts on a Denominational Strategy for Digital Ministry
- — Skype Dying
- — Poetry Toast Memorial Post
- — When mentors die and new ones fly high
- — Defense Against Zombies: UU Digital Ministry
- — Help Our Congregations Hit by Hurricane Sandy
- — The Chalice on My Heart
- — $35 million for UUism and UU Travels in Ireland
- — Anger, honesty, boundaries – Oh My – The Blizzard of Oz
- — When Anger Calls You to Minister
The New UU Recommends:-- iMinister -- SparkWithin -- Celestial Lands -- Held in The Light -- Sparks in The Night -- Sugar on The Rumpus -- PolityWonk -- Toward a Holy Theater -- Guy Kawasaki -- Boston Unitarian -- Phil's Little Blog on The Prairie -- Consulting Adult -- Stefan's Saga -- Divining The Digital Reformation -- Common Sense Religion -- The Lively Tradition -- Gathered By The Fire